- Shipping Policy and Information
Shipping Policy and Information
Free Shipping is offered for most orders that total $100.00 or more. Exclusions for free ship items are bulky/oversize packages, heavier weight items such as larger size liquids, etc. For items that are designated as "free ship items" that total under $100.00 there will be an automatic $12.00 Service Charge added to cover freight, shipping and handling, etc. with the exception being fixed shipping priced items such as heavy or bulky items such as larger size liquids, items in larger boxes, etc. In some cases your choices offered for alternative shipment other than standard such as UPS ground may be less expensive than the fixed rate stated. In these cases we suggest you click and choose the alternative.
We do not offer shipiment outside of the United States at this time.
We ship via USPS and UPS. Free ship items will be sent using USPS regular service or UPS Sure-post. These are the most economical services and may or may not offer live tracking. Typical deliver could range from two days to a week.
- Express which will be UPS regular ground or either USPS Priority Mail. (This will range from two days to four days)
- Two Day Priority
- Next Day
Your Vaccines are automatically shipped using USPS Two Day Priority even if "Free Shipping" is selected. Two day priority is a reliable service but not guaranteed for two days.
It is strongle recommended that you use "Next Day Delivery" for all cold vaccine orders.
- Your vaccines will be packaged with ice gel packs and every effort will be made to ensure your order stays below the recommended temperature for as long as possible.
- If you choose any other method other than "Next Day" the customer assumes all responsibility for the shipment and any method other than "Next Day" for vaccines deems the product not eligible for a refund if it should arrive warmer than the recommended manufacturer's temperature.
- Vaccines are only shipped Monday through Wednesday. Thursday shipments for vaccines will be processed and shipped only if "Next day" has been selected as the shipping method.
Shipping Damage: We ask that you inspect your order upon receipt and report any problems regarding shortages or damage immediately. We request that you save the packing material and if at all possible take pictures of the packaged product immediately before opening if you see noticeable damage to the shipping container. We take pictures of both the product pulled for all orders and the packaged shipping container prior to shipment.
Payment: We accept all major credit cards. You can also pay by mailing a check made payable to ESG Supply. A $35.00 fee will be assessed for all for returned checks.
Needle and Syringe Restrictions:
All needle and syringe orders shipping to the state of New York must be accompanied by a certificate of need. This can be obtained by contacting:
Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement, 433 River Street Suite 303, Troy, NY 12180 1-866-811-7957