Neomycin is indicated for the treatment and control of bacterial enteritis (scours) caused by E.coli susceptible to Neomycin Sulfate in cattle (except veal calves), swine sheep and goats.
- A wide spectrum antibiotic for effective treatment and cost savings
- Unaffected by GI secretions, bacteria or enzymes
- Very little is absorbed systemically from the GI tract
- Stays in the gut where it is needed
- Manufactured using USP grade water for injection to insure purity
- Ideal for use inwater medicators. Stable in liquid form as packaged
- No premixing required
- Uniformity - no loss of product due to settling out
- Available in plastic pints and gallons, reduces shipping weight/cost, less breakage than glass containers
Each mL contains 200mg of USP grade Neomycin Sulfate.
Administer to cattle (excluding veal calves), swine, sheep and goats at a dose of 10mg neomycin sulfate per pound of body weight in divided doses for a maximum of 14 days.
Pounds of Body Weight Amount of Neomycin Oral Solution per Day in Divided Doses:
25 lb. 1.2mL (1.4 tsp.)
50 lb. 2.5mL (1/2 tsp.)
100 lb. 5mL (1 tsp.)
300 lb. 15mL (1 tbsp.)
591.5 lb. 29.5mL (1 fluid oz.)
Neomycin Oral Solution may be given undiluted or diluted with water.